Next time the World end, will someone send me a memo!

Hey why didn't anyone tell me that the world was going to end.
 I don't think that was at all fair. I have been having my head stuck in a book all week and had not thought of turning on the TV, or reading any news. So I missed the end. Dam!
The way that I found out that the end was near was after the event. I just happened to tune in to some of my neighbors talking about the end of the world and that it was suppose to happen Saturday. When I finally figured out that today was the day I was totally shocked. Man I just got to stay tuned in for pete sakes, what's going to happen the next time the world end, I have got to be ready to have some good sex a a moments notice.http://www.google.com/search?q=pic+of+2011+end+of+the+world&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLT_en
 Look what I will miss out on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Problem for the unemployed: Job-less Discimination

Whaaat!!!! I'm not Black enough

Why Do Men Lie?????